Esther Randall Court provides independent living flats with support and personal care for adults over 55 years old.
Esther Randall Court is conveniently situated just a stone’s throw away from beautiful Regent’s Park in the north London borough of Camden. Its central location means you’re close to shops, restaurants, cafés and transport links while benefiting from being on a quiet residential street.
Opened in July 2011, Esther Randall Court is a light and spacious building, comprising of 34 one-bedroom self-contained flats. The flats are well proportioned, modern homes, complemented by shared areas and facilities open to everyone, including hair salon, large lounge and landscaped garden.
* Winner of the 2016 EAC - National Housing for Older People Awards - Best Senior living scheme in London
- Assisted bathroom and spa
- Dining area
- Guest suite
- Buggy store
- Hair and beauty salon
Eligibility To be eligible to become a resident at Esther Randall Court you must be:
- aged 55 or over
- must be a Camden resident and referred by Social Services
- able to live safely on your own with some support
- have an assessment with the Care Team at Esther Randall Court at a time that suits you.
For more information, please contact us directly or refer to the brochure.