Why work with us
Trust is a crucial part of care provision - both with clients and the many organisations we partner with.
Trust is a crucial part of care provision - both with clients and the many organisations we partner with - so we invest heavily in monitoring and standards across our care and support services to help boost confidence for everyone concerned.
We really value the positive relationships we have with our many professional partners and stakeholders. To ensure that we maintain the high standards we set ourselves and to help develop and build trust with those we work with we will:
- respond promptly to referrals and invite our professional partners to assessments where appropriate
- keep you informed about the outcome of your referral
- provide contact details for your client’s allocated worker, as well as the service’s duty number
- keep in regular contact with you and any other agencies involved in supporting our customers
- invite you and other relevant agencies to take part in support plan and care plan reviews
- respond promptly to queries or requests for information
- welcome your feedback and give you opportunities to comment on the service we provide
- maintain and effective complaints procedure and ensure that both you and your client know how to make a complaint
- regularly monitor the services we provide to ensure that they continue to meet high quality standards
- make sure that our staff get regular training and supervision to deliver effective services that reflect current best practice
- work with you to protect customers from harm and abuse.