Protheroe House is a collection of brand new purpose-built flats located on Chesnut Road in the regenerated area of Tottenham.
Protheore House has 36 one-bedroom and 14 two-bedroom self-contained flats, which provide bright and modern homes.
There is also a licenced café, The Larder @ Tottenham, open to residents and the public, serving food and drink every day.
The concept of extra care enables residents to live completely independently, with high quality on-site care and support available if needed. This care covers a range of needs and is able to respond flexibly to meet changing needs.
Opened in August 2016, it is close to the cafés, restaurants, shops and transport links on Tottenham High Road, while being located on a quiet residential road. It also benefits from being a short walk to Down Lane Park and the River Lea with its beautiful riverside walks.
* Winner of the 2017 Housing Innovation Awards - Most innovative supported/sheltered housing scheme
* Winner of the 2017 Housing Excellence Awards - Best Supported / Sheltered Housing Scheme
* Winner of the 2017 LABC Regional Building Excellence Awards - Best Inclusive Building
* Winner of the 2017 LABC Regional Building Excellence Awards - Commended for Best Social or Affordable New Housing Development
- Hobby room
- Roof terrace
- Guest suite
- Well-being suite
- Buggy store
- Public cafe
To be eligible to become a resident at Protheroe House you must be:
- aged 55 or over
- able to live safely on your own with some support
- have an assessment with the Care Team at Protheroe House at a time that suits you.
For more information, please contact us directly or refer to the brochure.