Our approach to tackling homelessness
Regardless of their history, one thing all of our customers get when they come to us is another chance to rebuild their lives.
We give them a safe place to stay along with personalised support and real opportunities to learn new skills, find a job and get their independence back.
Alongside our work at Arlington and Clarence House, we support customers living in temporary accommodation, supported housing or through our floating support services.
Our focus is on helping customers is to develop the skills to manage their tenancy, and access permanent accommodation.
We work in partnership with council and offer a range of support, including:
- helping people to reconnect with communities
- reducing substance misuse
- tackling anti-social behaviour
- reducing street activity and offending behaviour
- developing life skills
- promoting health and well-being
- accessing social inclusion and learning opportunities
- building relationships
- helping people move on
- debt management.